addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"Vegan Life Colorado" Denver Metro Message Board Vegan Life Discussions and Events messages › Meetup details changed: Pizza and a Kids' Movie: Freebirds

Meetup details changed: Pizza and a Kids' Movie: Freebirds

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. I am SO SO SO Sorry for this last minute change. Please note the time change, and that we will have to eat after the movie. They just cancelled their 7:45 listing for the movie and only have it at 4:45. I hope this does not ruin it for anyone. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/AVeganLife/events/151308202/­
When: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:45 PM
Where: UA Meadows 12 at the Entertainment District
9355 Park Meadows Drive
Lone tree, CO 80124
This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.