addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"Vegan Life Colorado" Denver Metro Message Board Nutrition Information links › Starting my Vegan Diet

Starting my Vegan Diet

Vanessa
user 12793484
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hi there, I am new to Denver and new to a Vegan diet but I am finding it difficult to know good places to shop for products. I would love to know is anyone can give me some info in some great places to shop around Downtown Denver?

Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Vanessa ,
I love to do all my shopping at the Sprouts Grocery Store .I find everything that I want in one place .King Soopers also has lots of options Now days .Nooch Vegan Market also the best .
Let me know this is helpful to you .Hulya

Nancy N.
NJNDANCER
Lafayette, CO
Post #: 3
Hi Vanessa: I find some Sprouts have more organic than others, but Vitamin Cottage only sells organic produce. I also shop Whole Foods. It's been interesting comparing prices and selection at all 4 of the stores mentioned--Sprouts and King Soopers which thankfully have more organic nowadays--and Whole Foods and Vitamin Cottage. They all carry various vegan-friendly already prepared foods, as well. I haven't checked out Trader Joes yet, so I'm not sure what all they have in vegan offerings. The TJ in Boulder just opened but I'm not sure if the Denver one has opened yet. Good luck with your exploration and welcome to veganism! We're here to help!