addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping to have a vegan Thanksgiving for a change with fellow vegans, but here it is my place is too small to invite a group over. I’m not sure how to ask so here it is: Is there anyone in this group that would like to help me put together a homey Thanksgiving at their place that could accommodate 10-20 people? Please email me back soon Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

Sarah

(408) 401-9473

scoffin21@yahoo.com
A former member
Post #: 1
I am going to an early vegan thanksgiving 11-23-08 with another vegan group, veganity. there may be more room but you have to bring a vegan dish for 6 people and rsvp before 2 p.m.. very short notice sorry.

chris