San Jose Vegan/Raw Dining Out, Potluck, and Board Games Message Board › Vegetarian Cooking
Mountain View, CA
I am hosting a vegan raw cooking class that I am sure members of this group will enjoy,
will be taught by Stephanie Suzanne Brendle who is a chef
from Cafe Gratitude in Berkeley. To read more about her
background, you may visit her website
She will show us how to prepare the following items:
1. Nut & Seed Milk (how to make it!)
2. Green Smoothies & Superfood Smoothies
3. Raw Pasta with Marinara, Pesto, or Alfredo Sauce
4. Garden Salad (a meal in itself!) & Easy Dressings
5. Hella Good Hummus (made with walnuts & zucchini)
6. Mediterranean Wrap (using hummus made above; wrapped in a collard leaf)
7. Wonderfully Warm Miso Soup (a meal with tons of veggies)
8. Japanese Nori Rolls (sushi with raw "rice" made of nuts and/or veggies) plus Dippin' Sauce
9. Chocolate Mousse!
The net proceeds from this class will benefit my fundraising
for the Leukemia Society. see my fund rasiing page.
To secure your place, paypal me $50.
Since we need a minimum quorum for this to be successful,
please RSVP latest by October 14th.
Or, send me an email, and I can set you up with paypal!
650 270 9679