addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegetarian Dining Club Message Board › Return of the Vegetarian Dining Club

Return of the Vegetarian Dining Club

Quinxy
quinxy
Group Organizer
Waynesboro, PA
Dear Vegetarians & Vegans,

It has been a very quiet time here in the Vegetarian Dining Club low these many months. I apologize for that.

As some of you know, my sister was abducted by the Lizard People of Alpha Seti Six while camping with her boyfriend in late February. Her work in Dysloxian Beta Mechanics is well known and made her an appealing target for abduction, particularly when you consider how close the Lizard People are from defeating the Zeta Kamps of Mu Oliviate Nine. Ever since her disappearance I've been working tirelessly with our colleagues here and on Moon Base Theta to track her whereabouts. But it wasn't until last week when we got our Gamma-Septoron Transducer working at sufficient power levels to detect my sister's meson emissions to within the radius we needed for the recovery team's vorpal jump. Thankfully, just this past Saturday, at 127:36.0983X Galactic Universal Time Code the space rangers entered the Laprov Ring and returned sixteen lemmitines later with my sister and six of the nineteen clones they made of her. Obviously the world remains in some peril, but isn't it always. At least we have her back, and we must enjoy the little things. As General Jameson put it, "Each day we live is mighty gift from the Elemental Brotherhood of Quinines." I couldn't have put it better myself. And so I've decided to once again activate the Vegetarian Dining Club, in the hopes that our brotherhood, sisterhood, and friendship might finally create the Great Barrier of Love we need to protect planet Earth, once and for all.

And if you don't believe that, well, the prolonged quietude could equally well be explained by one word, both simple and complex: life.

Whatever you believe, hope to see you soon! I've scheduled the next four events, including a small-ish July 4th BBQ party.

^ Quinxy