addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

Is there ever anything planned on the West or Southwest side of Orlando - Dr. Phillips/Windermere area? I know there aren't vegetarian/vegan restaurants around, but many of the Dr. Phillips locations have wonderful vegetarian and vegan dishes. I'm just curious - I'm in Windermere and am looking for something closer. Thanks!
steve e
steve.erlsten
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 45
Most of our events are in Orlando. Every year we have a meetup at Woodlands, which is 10 miles from Windermere (6040 South Orange Blossom Trail). January's meetup at Garden Cafe (810 West Colonial Drive--on the west side of Orlando) is about 12 miles from Windermere. We have so many lacto-ovo-vegetarian and vegan restaurants that we haven't scheduled many meetups at non-veg restaurants lately!
A former member
Post #: 2
Terrific, Steve! Thank you so much; I look forward to these meetups! smile