addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Great Chinese Vegetarian Food

Great Chinese Vegetarian Food

A former member
Post #: 2
There is a buddhism temple in orlando. They serve free vegetarian food with dessert at 12:30pm on sundays. You can come in and stop by get a free lunch( you can always donate if you choose to if you don't want to eat free). We are very open minded people. You don't have to have to be buddhist to attend, anyone is welcome. Majority of the temple member is vegetarian...maybe in the near future, we will have vegeterian cooking class....but i need the feed back from enough people

You can instant message me ask me the direction to the temple:

AIM: DJYUF