Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Looking for veg roommate

Looking for veg roommate

Dawn M.
DMurphy42
Orlando, FL
Post #: 11
Here's the ad I posted on Craigslist below. Would love it if I could share with another vegan or vegetarian. Not sure how I'm going to manage with a carnivore smile If anyone in the veg community knows of a nice woman, like myself, who is interested in living in a nice home with 2 loving terrier mix pups, please pass this information along or somehow put us in touch with each other. Thanks so very much!

http://orlando.craigs...­

$600 / 1412ft² - Share 3Brm Townhouse (Lake Mary/Sanford)
Middle age woman looking for one or possibly two other women to share a townhouse north of Heathrow. Must be a non-smoker(s) and be willing to live with my two small dogs (under 15lbs). Two pets are the maximum allowed in the community, so I'm afraid if you have a pet, this will not work for you. A vegetarian is an added plus, but not required. I live in this community now and want to move into the larger unit and share with a like-minded individual. Lovely, safe area close to shopping, I-4 and 417. All amenities in this community - beautiful pool, exercise room, large clubhouse, access to walking trail. Large closets, Washer/Dryer and alarm system. Grounds are very well kept.

If you're interested in living in a really nice community for less than half what this area demands, then this might be the situation for you. I look forward to corresponding with and meeting you.
Dawn M.
DMurphy42
Orlando, FL
Post #: 12
Also, please note that the price quoted is for 2 sharing. If a third is found, the rent will be under $500

Unit has all bedrooms upstairs, eat-in kitchen plus dining room area.
A former member
Post #: 1
sounds great but I have two little girl 4 legged friends of my own. Pooh.
Dawn M.
DMurphy42
Orlando, FL
Post #: 13
:-( too bad, the pups would probably all have enjoyed each other. Please keep me in mind if you know of someone who is looking to share.

Best, Dawn
Jayne
user 10904008
Orlando, FL
Post #: 268
You might want to check out roomates.com also. Good luck!
Dawn M.
DMurphy42
Orlando, FL
Post #: 14
Thanks, Jane. Yes, I posted there as well. Wish me luck :-)
Jayne
user 10904008
Orlando, FL
Post #: 269
Sometimes pets hit it off like they've known each other forever. Having a meeting outside of their homes might be beneficial. You both might want to give it a try. Best wishes!
Dawn M.
DMurphy42
Orlando, FL
Post #: 15
Thanks Jane, the issue wasn't whether they'd get along but the number of pets allowed in the unit. Thank you for the input, though!

Have a great day!
Jayne
user 10904008
Orlando, FL
Post #: 270
Sorry to hear that.