Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Idea for a restaurant meet-up

Idea for a restaurant meet-up

A former member
Post #: 1
There is a vegan/raw restaurant called Vitality Bistro located in Mount Dora, about a 30 minute drive northwest of Downtown Orlando. It's similar to 118 Degrees in Winter Park, but not quite as expensive, and it has a greater variety. Mount Dora is a beautiful little town, and if anybody's up to it, I'd like to suggest it for a future meet up. Check it out on the website and/or facebook. The menu is posted along with other helpful information. Gail
Shirlene S.
user 11526737
Apopka, FL
Post #: 5
I'd like to give it a try! It might be good for a Lunch meet up, because people might like to stroll around Mt Dora afterward. Perhaps it could be combined with some other event that is taking place in Mt Dora.
Charlie
user 7315859
Orlando, FL
Post #: 5
We had a fun Meetup there last spring after the Cassleberry Veg Fest. That was part of the reason Vitality Bistro was able to be at our big CF Veg Fest last week. I'm all for having another Meetup there. Their food is delicious!
Shirlene S.
user 11526737
Apopka, FL
Post #: 8
Doesn't Mt Dora do Christmas in a big way? Maybe we could have a lunch meet up there in December?