align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Healthy children

Healthy children

Christina
user 10764993
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
I am a mother of 2 children. One of them goes to kindergarten and the other one will be borned in December.
I do not like the fact that I can not send them to any daycares, sommercamps or schools unless other people are giving them poison as candy, chips and icecream. I do not feel any differens from giving them cigarettes and alcohol.
I would like to find a healthy sugarfree daycare for the youngest and to make the school sugarfree. But we have to be more families who stay together about that.
Do you want to stay together about this?