addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Possible Postponing of next meetup!

Possible Postponing of next meetup!

Sarah M.
ecochick9
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Hello,
This is Sarah Miller your new event coordinator! So, since we are about to have a hurricane hit us how do we all feel about changing the date of the next meetup? I was thinking maybe next Friday (9/10) or the Friday after that (9/17). I know I a™m really mixing up the dates but I was thinking that Wednesdays are not really working for all of us anyway (we will discuss that further at the meetup). Please email me back ASAP before the power goes out at ecochick9@lycos.com. Or give me a call at (407)697-2154.
Thanks!
Sarah
Sarah M.
ecochick9
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
Hello again,
I have been able to get in contact with a few of you so I've gone ahead and changed this month's meetup to next Friday 9/10. I hope that this doesn't inconvenience anyone and I hope more of you will be able to come!