Ventura Area Makers/Builders/Hackers Message Board › Welcome to Ventura Area Makers/Builders/Hackers

Welcome to Ventura Area Makers/Builders/Hackers

Paul B.
user 9525564
Group Organizer
Ventura, CA
Post #: 1
Welcome to everyone! Thanks for joining this group. I'm working with Ceasar to get a place for our first meeting. It will be in the downtown Oxnard area. In the mean time please let me know days that work for getting together between May 2nd and May 9th. Our group is small enough that I think it is worth the scheduling trouble to make sure that everyone can be there.
I am thinking a 1.5 - 2 hour meeting on a weekday evening. Please post on this discussion if there are days that do or don't work. Hopefully we can get everyone signed up so far at that first meeting.
Some of you were offering informational resources about starting this kind of space and I'm not sure if you will physically come out for this meeting, but let us know how you envision your involvement and know that it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for joining!
-Paul B.
Katrina M.
user 47488072
Ventura, CA
Post #: 1
Howdy ya'll there is going to be a hackerspace meetup in June in Ventura too!
Tinkermaker
Wed June 26th 5-7pm
Fabrication and creativity meetup here at Connect Ventura’s makerspace. Makers, hackers, techies, inventors come together to create innovations and share ideas. We have tons of items to create with and tools to share. More details to come soon.

let me know if you want to be on the email list katrina@connectventura.com