addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ventura Area Makers/Builders/Hackers Message Board › Notes from the first meetup.

Notes from the first meetup.

Paul B.
user 9525564
Group Organizer
Ventura, CA
Hi All,

The first meetup was a success.  Thanks to those who attended, and sorry that the rest of you were not able to make it.

I've assembled a set of notes (to the best that my scribblings and  memory serves) and posted them in the 'Files' section of the Meetup.com site.

At today's meeting we decided to meet again on Saturday, May 18 at 4 p.m.  at Downtown Sol.  I hope. If you are able to come please RSVP on the Meetup.com website so we can make sure we have the space to welcome everyone!

Thanks to everyone, and Happy Making!

-Paul B.
Caesar
user 41993862
Ventura, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Paul, nice meeting you guys! I'll get Frank and Augie to join Meetup, and contact the machining instructor and try to get him in as well.

Onward!

C.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm new and wasn't able to make it to the meetup. Which instructor are you talking about, is it Scot Rabe.