A friendly reminder that the first VLAB pitch meeting for 2013 will be held on Tue, January 8th. (See AGENDA below)
Come join us at our Event Pitch Meeting and share your ideas and panelist suggestions for our upcoming events. Please invite anyone who you think might be able to contribute to our community...It's open to anyone to attend, seats limited.
IMPORTANT! After last month's great success, we will continue with our new, startup speed-pitches system:
Pitch cool, new interesting startup companies that are 2-3 years old. We've already started the conversation on our Facebook page at, https://www.facebook.com/ VLABorg Remember, there has to be a Discovery and it has to be Actionable! If you have a cool startup in mind or would like to join an event team or committee, or just become more involved please join us!
- Have an idea or a company to include for any of these events?
- Interested in joining one of the planning teams?
- Have any feedback to make these events even better?
Would love to hear from you at the meeting:
Time: 7:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
Date: JAN 8th (First Tuesday of Each Month)
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
650 Page Mill Road Palo Alto, California[masked]
- VLAB Introduction - Ron (VLAB chair), Richard, Yiannis (Program co-chairs), Program team - 15 minutes
- January Event: Programming Nature - Jon/Rama/Mache (event chairs) - 10 min
- March event: Drones - Glen (event chair) - 10 min
- February/April events: Young entrepreneurs / Mobile security - 20 min
- Startup speed-pitches: 20 min
- Other Event Ideas / Pitch Sessions: 15 min
See you next week!
Yiannis and Richard VLAB program co-chairs