align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

VLAB - MIT Enterprise Forum Bay Area Message Board › New Meetup: DFJ & VLAB: Entrepreneurs Uncensored! “How I FAILED..."

New Meetup: DFJ & VLAB: Entrepreneurs Uncensored! “How I FAILED..." Eric Ries, Dave McClure

This message board is read-only.

Michael C.
Michael.Chong
San Mateo, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for MIT/Stanford Venture Lab (VLAB)!

What: DFJ & VLAB: Entrepreneurs Uncensored! “How I FAILED..." Eric Ries, Dave McClure

When: November 24, 2009 6:00 PM

Price: $35.00 per person Pre-registration Only

Where:
Fenwick & West LLP, Silicon Valley Center
801 California Street
Mountain View, CA 94041

Speaker Series 2 – “How I FAILED at my first killer product” with Eric Ries & Dave McClure.

Limited Seats 100...Approximately 20 or less remaining

REGISTER AT: http://www.vlab.org/a...­

Conventional wisdom says that you need to be first to win. But does being first to market guarantee your product will be a winner? How do you create products that customers want to buy--ones that become so successful they "disrupt" the market? It's not easy.

6:00PM to 6:30PM - Registration and Networking
6:30PM to 7:45PM - Main Event
7:45PM to 8:30PM - Networking

Come and listen to Eric Ries & Dave McClure and hear for yourself how they failed and then succeeded at their killer products.

Ravi Belani, Draper Fisher Jurvetson

Speakers
Dave McClure, Entrepreneur, Start-up Advisor, Angel Investor
Eric Ries, Venture Advisor - Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­