Welcome to the VersionOne Developer Users Group!
Our meetup allows developers and users of the VersionOne openAgile APIs, SDKs, and other free and open source tools to get together and share great development practices, learn about new features, give feedback on APIs & the development experience, and contribute their own ideas and code back to the community. Shared learning experiences help everyone involved achieve more in less time, and it’s a lot of fun too!
Our meetup group is for you if you want to:
• Develop applications and integrations with the VersionOne openAgile platform
• Gain in-depth technical knowledge of the openAgile technology stack
• Contribute your own code to a growing body of community-supported open source API examples
• Contribute your own ideas and code to improve the openAgile platform to better address your own needs and those of others in the community
At our meetups, you can:
• Connect with other openAgile developers and users
• Demo your own code that utilizes openAgile SDKs, APIs, or other tools
• Find others to collaborate with you on your ideas
• Share experiences and contribute ideas to improve the openAgile community
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers