A Smell The Roses ride (we will not go faster than 20 kph) and will often be under that. Leaving Cafe Fantastico at 10 am on Nov 30th. Out to the village of Metchosen via Metchosin Road to either Broken Paddle, Sugar Shack or Mychosen Café (all within walking distance of each other). We will come back via Happy Valley Road and the Galloping Goose with perhaps the scenic route through Vic West. Prepare for any kind of weather, this ride will not be cancelled for rain, fog, or whatever Mother Nature throws at us. Open to anyone who can ride a bicycle, and if you need some encouragement for group riding, this one's for you!
Standard Stuff. PLEASE VISIT THE LINKS!
• If this is your first ride with us, please print, sign and bring with you a copy of our waiver.
• Before attending a ride with Victoria Cycling Adventures I will complete the following two quizzes: Cycling Safety Quiz and Meetup.com Procedures Quiz.
• By attending this ride, I declare that I have read, understood and agree to the contents of Victoria Cycling Adventures Waiver and Policies and Procedure
• For your safety we will break the ride into smaller groups while on busy roads. Please familiarize yourself with our Cycling procedures for large groups.
• In case of bad weather, we will reschedule this ride and substitute an Embrace The Rain Ride in its place. Hey - we live in a rain forest, it's gonna rain! Let's learn to enjoy it. This will be a short ride in town with a stop to warm up and dry out. You will be informed of any changes to the ride by email no later than one hour before the scheduled departure time.