align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Victoria GeoGeeks Message Board › GeoGeeks: Thursday @ 6pm @ Sticky Wicket

GeoGeeks: Thursday @ 6pm @ Sticky Wicket

Paul R.
user 13409342
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Just a reminder, we'll be GeoGeeking @6pm Thursday @ the Sticky Wicket!

http://www.meetup.com...­
[This Meetup repeats on the 1st Thursday of every month.]

This is our first get-together, so we can start with a meta-meeting, decide how formal we want to be, what topics we should be arranging, and so on. I have reserved for 15 people, so we have room for more -- please do tweet/blog/send to your geogeeky colleagues the meeting information. I really hope we can get a good node for practical information exchange going here!

If the numbers get higher yet I will see about the private room at the Wicket. However, it being December my guess is that it is booked pretty fully for XMas parties. We can plan for presentations and so on for January when the room is more likely to be available.

So, bring your brain, your ideas about what you want to learn about, and your enthusiasm, and we'll see you on Thursday!

Paul