CAD10.00 Each time you RSVP yes
This covers: This fee deters no-shows we can't afford, due to high demand for participation.
Payment is accepted using:
Your organizer will refund you if:
This group is for women who love their work and really care about the impact it has on others. We're a growing group of local women entrepreneurs who share, learn and support each other.
I just launched a website showcasing the stories of women I've come to know, who are truly doing business from the heart. I'm honoured to have the opportunity to showcase local women and their stories of adversity, humour and triumph.
Many of these women are in our group, if you'd like to take a peek:
Here's what to expect from our group meetings:
1. Insightful feedback and solutions to your challenges.
2. New resources, support and connections.
3. Casual atmosphere and women who really care!
1. First few minutes: brief introductions (no elevator pitches), share whatever you like about your business
2. We split the remaining time evenly; each of you presents an issue you're experiencing and will receive feedback and suggestions from members.
3. Maximum at each meeting is 6 women, so we all have enough time to get feedback on our question or challenge.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
With much heart,
Update, December 2014:
Our meeting fee is now $10. This is primarily to deter no-shows, and to protect those who are eager to participate. Each meeting has a maximum of six participants and we're often booked in advance.
This isn't a networking group (although it happens organically). We're about quality, not quantity. If you don't leave our meetings feeling inspired, supported and full of fresh ideas and resources, I would like to hear from you!
If after your first meeting with us, you feel you haven't received enough value, or this isn't the group for you, I'll be happy to refund you your fee.