CAD7.00 Each time you RSVP yes
This covers: This fee deters no-shows we can't afford, due to high demand for participation.
Payment is accepted using:
Your organizer will refund you if:
This group is for women who love their work and really care about the impact it has on others. We believe in giving back, which means being part of a community of women who help each other move forward with their dreams.
Here's what to expect from our group meetings:
1. Insightful feedback and solutions to your challenges.
2. New resources, support and connections.
3. Casual atmosphere and women who really care!
1. First few minutes: brief introductions: a little about you - no elevator pitches
2. We split the remaining time evenly; each participant states their present business challenge and receives feedback and suggestions from members
3. Maximum at each meeting is 6 women, so we all have enough time to get feedback on our question or challenge.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!
With much heart,
Update, August 2015:
Meeting fee is $7 (prepaid via PayPal). This helps deter no-shows, protecting those who are eager to participate. Each meeting has a maximum of six participants and we're sometimes booked in advance.
This isn't a networking group (although it happens organically). This is a brainstorming group. If you don't leave our meetings feeling inspired, supported and full of fresh ideas and resources, I would like to hear from you!
If after your first meeting with us, you feel you haven't received enough value, or this isn't the group for you, I'll be happy to refund you your fee. Please contact me with your feedback within 7 days of the meetup you would like to be refunded for.
NEW August 2015 - Important Policy:
Business is all about building relationships. To create good rapport with each other, I feel the need to introduce an attendance policy. Members will need to attend at least every 3 meeting in order to remain in our group. If this feels good to you, this is the right group for you.