add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Victoria Creative Writing Group Message Board › more feedback please... My 500 word piece

more feedback please... My 500 word piece

user 85949372
Victoria, BC
Post #: 6
Hey guys! Here's my 500 word piece (and a bit) : The Stuff of An Epic. Thank you for your feedback those who gave it already! Very encouraging and helpful! I definitely understand the need to clarify it, but I'm not really sure how to really go about doing that other than pairing down the flowery descriptive adjectives and adverbs as some said. I like the fact that it keeps the reader disoriented a bit and I feel that is what makes it interesting to me, but it appears I did too well at that as no one clued in on the fact that she was reflecting on a novel which she'd just finished. Let me know if you can think of a way I can make this more clear without making it dull?? Any other criticisms or comments are certainly welcome too!