addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Victoria Creative Writing Group Message Board › Weekly Short Story Group

Weekly Short Story Group

Robert P.
user 52288072
Victoria, BC
Post #: 20
Hi All,
Monday I found out that two courageous ladies have started a weekly short story writing group. This is great. It is an exercise recommended by more than a handful of top writers. I commited and my first new piece is in the files section.
Hopefully, other writers will join this group and we can have tons of fun reading, and helping each other grow as writers.
I can tell you that so far this has been seriously challenging, but it will be worth it.
Robert
PS any of the other writers who read this and have comments on the group or my skill with my crayolas are welcome to post.