addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Victoria Creative Writing Group Message Board › Seeking a Hotel Buddy for the Surrey Writer's Conference!

Seeking a Hotel Buddy for the Surrey Writer's Conference!

Cassie H.
user 5093255
Victoria, BC
Post #: 6
Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this message, but here we go anyway...

I've signed up for all three days of the Surrey Writer's Conference. I intend to catch the ferry over on the 23rd of October so that I can be there from opening on Friday. I want to leave on Sunday, after the closing (total of 3 nights). I haven't booked my hotel yet, but I'm looking for another female or two to share the room with, to cut down on costs (whether for the whole time, or a night or two). I'm game for booking in the hotel where the conference will be, or an inexpensive one that is not far away.

I would also be willing to split on gas and the ferry if someone will let me carpool with them (I don't drive).

I'd open up the offer to men, but my partner and I have a mutual agreement to keep. Sorry guys!

Anyway, if anybody's interested, please let me know!

Thanks,

Cassie
Peter T
user 26151362
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Post #: 59
If you don't find a hotel buddy then I can help with transportation. I'm going (by car) on Thursday afternoon/evening to be there for the Friday morning start and leaving Sunday afternoon after it's finished.