addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Victoria Outdoor & Social Club Message Board › Let's Go Tubing!

Let's Go Tubing!

Sherie
user 8178101
Victoria, BC
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send along a quick update and reminder about this event. You are responsible for getting yourself to the event (Lake Cowichan) and then back home. If you need a ride, please post a notice to the group. Once you arrive at the Tube Shack, please identify yourself as being from the Victoria Outdoor and Social group. I will be giving the Tube Shack the amount of attending from this group on Friday, the 24th, so they will be fully aware of us coming. Once you arrive, you are welcome to get started, but you will need to register first with the Tube Shack. I will do my best to be there at 1pm or shortly beforehand, but please don't feel you have to wait. Upon registering, please identify yourself as being from the Victoria Outdoor and Social club. You will then sign a waver from the Tube Shack and pay your fee, which will be the reduced group fee of $12/person. If you don't sign a waver, you can't go tubing...plain and simple. If you bring your own tube, then you are 100% responsible for yourself. If you require a personal floatation device (i.e. lifejacket), the Tube Shack rents them for $5/person. I have set the time of the event to start at 1pm, simply to give everyone enough time to commute to Lake Cowichan and not feel rushed tubing. As mentioned, the people at the Tube Shack will know of our group coming in. Be mindful though, the Tube Shack closes at 5pm, the last shuttle runs until 6:30pm.

If anyone has any other questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to contact me via the Meetup group or contact the Tube Shack directly at 250.510.RIDE (7433).

Yahooo...I am so looking forward to this!

Sherie