addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Victoria Outdoor & Social Club Message Board › Let's go tubing!!

Let's go tubing!!

Sherie
user 8178101
Victoria, BC
Hi everyone,

Only a few more days left before we go tubing and there are still lots of spots available. I am hoping we can get 30 people. Unfortunately, I won't be able to enjoy the ride down the river with everyone else. I recently fractured my wrist and I am waiting to hear if it will require surgery to fix. So...no fun for me in the river. But, I will be there though, my kids still want to go. I heard that the weather will be warm, just perfect for tubing, so please get the word out to others so that we can get a good turnout. For those still looking for a ride, perhaps send an email to the group once again or contact those attending individually for carpooling.

Thanks...and happy tubing!

Sherie