House Rules at Brian's Cash Game
1. Buy-in: minimum 40 BB (Big Blinds), maximum 200 BB. Unlimited rebuys (add-ons allowed up to the max. buy-in).
2. Seating: random draw of cards.
3. You may step away from the table at any point during the game, but you must post any missed blinds on return.
4. Cashout is permitted at any point, but as a courtesy to the rest of the table, please announce your exit at least 30 minutes prior whenever possible.
5. Straddles are allowed.
6. In a heads-up all-in pot, players can run the board (completely or partially, as necessary) 2 or 3 times if both players agree.
7. A player is expected to pay attention to the game and not hold up play.
8. Food and drinks: unless stated in the event description, the host provides neither alcoholic beverages nor food. However, you may BYOB.
9. You may bring guests, but please notify the host ahead of time (RSVP).
10. If you cannot attend after reserving a seat (i.e. RSVP "yes"), please contact the host as soon as possible so that another player may be seated.
11. Seven-deuce game (played by consensus): win with 7-2 (suited or offsuit) and show to get paid 2 BB (or another amount, as decided at the beginning) from everyone at the table.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Home Poker Game||October 28, 2015 4:25 PM||anonymous|