addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vim London Message Board › Vim London - 1st contact

Vim London - 1st contact

Drew N.
user 44873122
Group Organizer
London, GB
Thanks for signing up for the Vim London meetup!

I'd like to turn Vim London into a regular monthly thing. For that we'll need a slot on the calendar, and a venue. But I suggest that we figure that stuff out later, and start off with a one-off launch party. Practical Vim started shipping this month, and I feel that's worthy of a celebration. Please indicate the evenings that you could attend on this Doodle poll.

While we're on the subject of polls, I've got another one for you: What is your favourite text editor? (With a hat tip to Chris Raettig)

Drew

:x