Vim London Message Board › Vim Masterclass and Command-Line Special

Vim Masterclass and Command-Line Special

Drew N.
user 44873122
Group Organizer
London, GB
The Pragmatic Bookshelf is currently running a Command-Line Special deal. Use the coupon CommandLineFTW to get a 40% discount on Practical Vim. Other titles under offer include 'tmux' by Brian Hogan, and 'Build Awesome Command-Line Applications' by David Copeland. This offer is valid until Wednesday, 24th October. You won't find a better deal on Practical Vim, so don't miss out!

Also, I want to let you know that I'm running a Vim masterclass in London on October 31st. The workshop lasts 3 hours, and costs £100, but you can purchase an earlybird ticket for £85 until Wednesday, October 24th (which also happens to be the expiry date for the CommandLineFTW coupon).

This workshop is not for the Vim novice. It is assumed that you are at least familiar with the basics. If you still depend on using the arrow keys to move around, you'll be out of your depth in this class. Nor is it for the Vim master. If you already use the :normal Ex command daily, and compose recursive macro quines for fun, then I can’t promise to teach you anything new. This workshop is aimed at the intermediate user. Come and see how Vim can blow your mind (or your money back).

Best regards,

Drew Neil

:x