ASSISTANT ORGANIZER BARBARA'S 2014 MEETUP EVENT RSVP POLICY
Meetup.com is a way for people with common interests to socialize. When you are invited to an event, it is common courtesy to respond with a YES or a NO. However some people forget their manners when it comes to RSVPing. Therefore, it has become necessary to institute the following RSVP policy for events that I spend time organizing. THIS RSVP POLICY AFFECTS ONLY THOSE EVENTS ORGANIZED BY ME AND IS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
1. Members who RSVP YES TWICE but who do not show up or change their RSVP to NO prior to the event will not be allowed to RSVP for any of Barbara's future Meetups.
2. Members who RSVP YES and then change their RSVP to NO within 24 hours of the event 3 times within 3 months will not be allowed to RSVP for any of Barbara's future Meetups.
3. If you do not want to attend an event, you should RSVP NO so that you don't get future reminder emails about the event.
4. Members should post a real picture of themselves on Meetup in order to facilitate finding each other at an event. No effort will be made on my part to find members at an event who do not use their real name or post a picture of themselves on Meetup.
5. To reduce the frequency of unnecessary emails, members are requested to read the description and details of the Meetup carefully prior to contacting me with questions that are already answered in the description.
We've had many happy Meetups over the years. Your cooperation in adhering to this policy will promote common courtesy and help us to have many more. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about this RSVP policy. Thank you and I hope to see you soon at an upcoming Meetup.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Vintage Women of the South Bay||January 3, 2014 11:42 PM||anonymous|