Virtual Tech Self-Study Message Board › Introductions

Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm off to a bit of a late start here, but very much looking forward to learning with all of you :-) I'm new to programming & trying to dive right in with MySQL also. It's nice to find a group to work with. I'm sure it'll be more fun than attempting this on my own.
Sheeri Kritzer C.
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 187
Megan K.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi, everybody. I know I'm a little late to the party. I didn't know that Sheeri was running this group until a day or two ago, but I'm very excited to join in. I know some beginner-level programming and I'm interested in learning database stuff as well. Now hopefully that book will get here soon... biggrin
Rachel D.
user 96362222
Burbank, CA
Hello everyone,
I was introduced to this site by a mutual friend of mine and Sheeri's.
I've taken a MySQL class before, but that was a few years ago and the information was never put to practical use, so I haven't retained it too well.
I'm hoping to learn the skills and see what opportunities it opens up.
Sheeri Kritzer C.
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 197
Welcome Rachel! I bet it will all come back to you very quickly.
Duane M.
user 23073741
Roslindale, MA
OK, so I got an email a couple days ago to sign up for this course. So I did. And I bought the book. And tried to figure out what the next steps are. But it looks like the course was set to start last year and the email I received was sent in error. I've sent email to Sheeri Kritzer but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know what the deal is here?