align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Virtual Tech Self-Study Message Board › Lesson 08: MySQL Marinate, Season 1

Lesson 08: MySQL Marinate, Season 1

Sheeri Kritzer C.
sheeri
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 117
This space is reserved for updates and questions about Chapter 8 of the Learning MySQL book being used in the MySQL Marinate Season 1 virtual self-study course. If you want, you can go to the Master Discussion List for MySQL Marinate Season 1.

­

Yours in marination,

Sheeri K. Cabral
gerv
gerv
Sheffield, GB
Post #: 6
Hey Sheeri,

Any plans to post homework for lessons 8 and 9 on github? :-)

Gerv
gerv
gerv
Sheffield, GB
Post #: 7
Note to others: if trying to load the "academics.csv" file on Linux, you may want to set the owner and group to mysql:

sudo chown mysql:mysql /tmp/academics.csv

I had to do this before it would load.

Gerv
Sheeri Kritzer C.
sheeri
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 169
Hey Sheeri,

Any plans to post homework for lessons 8 and 9 on github? :-)

Gerv

There are! I've been a slacker this week, been playing catch-up after 4 conferences (all with travel!) in the last 4-5 weeks. Look for it tomorrow evening....and also I have to "grade" the homework people have submitted!
Sheeri Kritzer C.
sheeri
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Post #: 173
Gerv - for what it's worth, I still haven't gotten to it yet, but it will definitely be up before the end of the weekend. My apologies!