*PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. SEE YOU SATURDAY!*
Join your fellow veg-head adventurers in taking on vegan Portland. In this race organized by Try Vegan PDX, teams of 2-4 people will solve clues and complete challenges, which will lead them to vegan businesses in Portland. Besides having a great time, you are sure to discover some great new options in Portland's amazing vegan scene. Mark your calendars! Winning teams get prizes!
Costumes encouraged but not required.
$10 per person in advance, $15 the day of.
Registration is open at www.tryveganpdx.com
What people have said about their Veg Quest experience...
* Great clues, great vegan places to visit, fun teammate, delicious pizza at the end :)
* It was great, I didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded my hopes.
* I enjoyed meeting new people in the Portland vegan community and helping my teammates discover local veggie establishments.
* Well organized. Grateful for the food at the end since there wasn't a minute to stop and eat lunch.
* Though I was not working and don't know how many folks came by, any exposure for non vegans and for my business is a win.
* It was so much fun - great way to spend a day!
* It was a learning experience for us, as we recently moved to PDX and didn't have bikes yet nor up-to-date phone technology. Nonetheless, we persevered and won a cookbook!
* I had a great time!!
See you there!