Special Sunday Supper with Rylee Keys - Ecopolitan ECO-RAW Planner Menu!
To welcome back Dr. T (who will be giving an informative lecture on cancer after the Sunday Supper), Rylee Keys, local upcoming raw master chef, will be putting together a special menu featuring items from Dr. T's raw, vegan Ecopolitan Eco-Raw plan. Ecopolitan is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This week’s menu will include:
• Delightful Rainbow Salad — red & green cabbage, baby greens, kale, jicama, sprouts, snap peas, green beans, red pepper, carrots, tomatoes, avocado with a lemon & oil dressing
• Pumpkin Apple Slaw — tart apples & sweet pumpkin tossed with lemon juice and raisins
• Creamy Broccoli Soup — broccoli & cashew spiced with sage, thyme, garlic and pepper
• Onion Bread — with gluten-free, soy-free chickpea miso
• Yumballs — almond meal, fruits & spices all dusted with coconut!
As always, Rylee's menu is free of gluten, soy, and yeast.
Further information about the Ecopolitan restaurant can be found here.
Info on the Dr. T lecture following the Sunday Supper (and to RSVP) can be found here.
The requested donation for the dinner is $10-20. Please RSVP your attendance for this event early, so Rylee can make sure to have the proper amount of food prepared. Thank you.
Christ the Healer's Sunday Supper is hosted by Gabrielle Chavez, author of The Raw Food Gourmet: Going Raw for Total Well-Being.
This is a catered raw food meal. Please RSVP here or call Gabrielle at[masked]-4447.
5:30 - dinner and sharing around the tables
6:30 to 7:00 (optional) - circle time, including story-discussion, and raw communion.
7:00 to 9:00 Presentation by Dr T on Cancer
Please note: the raw food preparation classes are on hiatus.