When: Saturday & Sunday, September 21 & 22, 10am-6pm
Where: Oregon Convention Center - Exhibit Hall A (777 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd. PDX)
Details: Join us as we celebrate and promote sustainable, compassionate and healthy food choices and lifestyles. This low-cost, fun and food-filled event welcomes everyone!
VegFest 2013 will feature:
* 100's of Free Food Samples!
* Exciting Speakers including John McDougall, MD., Brenda Davis, RD., and many more!
* Cooking Demonstrations from Vegan Artisan Cheese's Miyoko Schinner, Chef AJ, Karyn Calabrese and more!
* Ask the Experts Table
* Children and Teen Activities including a themed photo booth!
* Restaurants and Non-Profit Organizations
There will be free samples of hundreds of different foods. For more information visit nwveg.org/vegfest!
Volunteer for VegFest and receive Free Admission!
More than 400 volunteers are needed to help make Northwest VEG's 9th Annual VegFest a success. Volunteering for just one 3-hour shift earns you FREE admission to BOTH days of VegFest? To assist in making this year's Portland VegFest the best yet, please contact Chelsea Davis, Northwest VEG's Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator, at [masked].