Registration is now open! Join your fellow veg-head adventurers in taking on vegan Portland. In this race, teams of 2-4 people will solve clues and complete challenges, which will lead them to vegan businesses in Portland. Besides having a great time, you are sure to discover some great new options in Portland's amazing vegan scene. Mark your calendars!
Colonel Summers Park Pavilion
SE 17th Ave. & SE Taylor St.
Winning teams get prizes!
Costumes encouraged but not required. There will be prizes for costumes though!
$10 per person in advance, $15 the day of.
Registration is now open at www.tryveganpdx.com!
Here is the link to our FAQ document for the event as well
Here is what people said about their experience last year...
* Great clues, great vegan places to visit, fun teammate, delicious pizza at the end :)
* It was great, I didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded my hopes.
* I enjoyed meeting new people in the Portland vegan community and helping my teammates discover local veggie establishments.
* Well organized. grateful for the food at the end since there wasn't a minute to stop and eat lunch.
* Though I was not working and dont know how many folks came by any exposure for non vegans and for my business is a win.
* It was so much fun - great way to spend a day!
* It was a learning experience for us, as we recently moved to PDX and didn't have bikes yet nor up-to-date phone technology. Nonetheless, we persevered and won a cookbook!
* I had a great time!!
See you there!