Announcing a new Meetup for Viva La Vegan PORTLAND - Metro!What:
Raw Sunday SupperWhen:
July 19,[masked]:30 PM
Price: $15.00 per person
Andy Williams, local raw potluck master chef, is putting together a special menu for us this week at Sunday Supper, featuring:
- Thai spring rolls with coconut mango wrappers and jungle peanut dipping sauce
- Creamy Tom Kha soup (Thai coconut soup)
- Pad Thai salad
- Sweet and spicy Thai SUN tea
- Coconut mango sorbetThe requested donation for this event is $15-20. Please RSVP your attendance for this event early, so that Andy can make sure to have the proper amount of food prepared!
Christ the Healer's Sunday Supper is hosted by Gabrielle Chavez, author of The Raw Food Gourmet: Going Raw for Total Well-Being
. Come at 5:30pm to enjoy community conversation and this week's catered raw gourmet dinner by Andy Williams. At about 6:30pm we will break to read and discuss a story from the Gospel of Mark, followed by prayer and communion, ending at 7pm.
This is a catered raw food meal. Please RSVP or call Gabrielle at[masked]-4447.5:30
- dinner and sharing around the tables6:30 to 7:00 (optional)
- circle time, including story-discussion, prayer, and raw communion.Please note:
the preparation class is on hiatus for the summer.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Viva-la-Vegan/calendar/10871823/