addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vocal Breath Support Mastery Message Board › Saturday's meetup workhop... only 2 spaces left! Register now...

Saturday's meetup workhop... only 2 spaces left! Register now...

Steven F.
user 6474895
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi,

we are set to go on Saturday and have a fabulous accompanist coming. This will be a unique workshop for two reasons. Never before have I focused so specifically on one part of the singing voice before, that lower part of your range, but I also VERY rarely give out a certificate for 1/2 price for a private session. I think I have done it 3 times in the past 12 years.

I hope to see you there but there are only two spaces left at the sending of this email. Sign up now. This will be a fun workshop full of great energy and experience and the people coming are dynamic.

See you Saturday!

Steven