addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vocal Breath Support Mastery Message Board › Vocal Breath Support Mastery-Jaw, Tongue and Throat Tension

Vocal Breath Support Mastery-Jaw, Tongue and Throat Tension

Steven F.
user 6474895
Group Organizer
New York, NY
This meetup will be very special and limited for individual attention.
First we will start the meeting with warm up exercises from my BreathingRx For Singers System.
Then we will do a group exercises of Jaw, Tongue and Throat release Exercises as so many people have been
saying how much of an issue that area is for them.
Each participant will then receive 15 minutes of individual the optimal use of the body for singing as well as how
to integrate ideal diaphragm training into their individual instrument's use.
These exercises will be simple and easy to follow as I will lead you through them so, new attendees will be
comfortable as well.

I know this class will book up very fast so rsvp now if you want to guarantee your space.

When: October 26, 2009 7:00-9:00pm

Price: $25.00 per person

Where:
Aida Studio
2067 Broadway 4th Floor
New York, NY 10023
917-734-3944

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Mitalee D.
Mitalee
New York, NY
Post #: 47
Hi Steve,
I would love to come watch your Master Class. I am too late to actually sign up. Can I just come as a spectator or is there not enough room for that?