Vocal Breath Support Mastery Message Board › New Meetup: Solving Jaw, tongue and Throat Tension on Novomber 14th.

New Meetup: Solving Jaw, tongue and Throat Tension on Novomber 14th.

Steven F.
user 6474895
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Vocal Breath Support Mastery!

What: Solving Jaw, tongue and Throat Tension

When: November 14, 2009 3:00 PM

Price: $25.00 per person

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

This meetup class is limited to 8 people to maximize individual attention. The first one filled up quickly.
I have talked to at lest 8 other people who would like to attend this one so sign up right away!

First We will be warming up with abdomen, body and breath releasing exercises then I will teach the Jaw, Tongue and Throat Release exercises. Then you will be coached by me for 15 minutes each so I can help you integrate the ideal movement and balance of the body, head and jaw to free up your instrument! Bring something to sing that you know well and is fairly slow and easy to sing.

Come and let's have fun!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
tom
user 3847804
Edgewater, NJ
Post #: 3
Great workshop! The exercises were clear, effective and easy to follow thru with on my own. Steven is very knowledgeable and eager to share and make a positive difference in our singing. He has a unique and effective approach to releasing tension throughout the body. My voice feels freer and more resonant and natural - which I think is astounding after a 2 hour workshop....Tom Gayle