Vocal Performance Class Message Board › VPC this Wednesday 9-5-12

VPC this Wednesday 9-5-12

Michele J.
user 8661343
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Hi Singers!

As you guys know, I'm smack in the middle of wedding season and that coupled with everyone's summer travel schedules, we've had a bit of an inconsistent schedule so far.

This coming Sunday, 9-2-12 is not an option for having class due to vacation travel schedules AND that I have a wedding on Sunday.

SO.... how about Wednesday this week? Thursday is another option, but I'll put Wednesday on the calendar. Please RSVP, and email or text me and let me know if Wed does NOT work for you, or if Thursday DOES work.

We will have another class starting in a couple weeks (probably will meet on Wednesdays), so there will be an option for makeup classes or additional classes.

Also, I'll be scheduling a live rehearsal class with the band for October. It's optional to invite friends, but mainly the purpose of the class is to run through your songs on stage at the venue and learn how to direct the band. We will be at the venue where we will have the show/party in December (maybe Dec 7 or Dec 14).

Okay, hope everyone is having a great summer and having tons of fun practicing!!

See you soon!

Michele

720317-6025