This is a 2 day event so am posting separate notices for it.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Glow Go! 5K on July 26 in downtown Louisville! Without willing supporters like you, this event would not be possible.
On Saturday (race day), we will need volunteers for a few different shifts:
Saturday, July 26
- 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Event Set-up at Start, Finish, & E-Zones (Experience Zones)
- A more physically demanding volunteer position, as you will be lifting barriers and equipment from our trucks.
- Meet at the Red Parking Lot, the lot just west of the Big Four Bridge
- 4:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Registration support, handing out bibs, t-shirts, and glow swag
- Meet at the Bud Light tent on Big Four Lawn
- 8:30 pm – 11:30 pm : Event Support
- You will be placed at a point along the course to help direct participants where to go
- A few volunteers will be needed to help at each E-Zone (Experience Zone) and will help with breakdown of each E-zone
Please RSVP & post your availability to work any of these times. They are expecting a full race of over 1,500 participants and need all the extra support they can get! As a volunteer, you will receive a JAM Active safety orange volunteer shirt, meals provided if you are working multiple shifts, glow swag, entrance to the post-race Party, and 2 drink tickets for the Party (if over 21)! Plus, it will be one great time to see all the crazy glow outfits and other shenanigans!
PLEASE FOLKS, IF YOU RSVP AND CAN'T MAKE IT, CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION IN ADVANCE!!!