Aug 21, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Amura is a sushi restaurant and has nothing to do with the Book of the Month, 'Now I See You', (please see the tab 'Pages' for more information on our Book of the Month) as far as I can tell. However, a Meet Up location must be choose and since I have not read the book yet, this seems as likely a place as any for our first Meet Up.
Amura has great food, sushi and other menu items included, so if you are not a sushi fan, you will still stand a good chance of finding something to enjoy.
Our First Meeting Agenda:
- Book Of The Month discussion; nothing intense and only as much as anyone wants to share.
- Pick out next book of the month. Everyone will throw a name 'in the hat' and we will draw.
- Pick out next activity and or meeting place for book of the month discussion. Everyone will put location suggestions 'in the hat' and we will draw.
- Above all: Meet, Greet and Be Merry!
Notes To Self:
- Yes, we will have name tags. This is because I, at least, am awful at remembering names and need the help.
- Yes, there may be a bit of book related material laying around to look at to get the 'discussion juices' flowing about what we read (i.e.: A card with questions like: Did you like the book? Who was your favorite character and why?). We may use these cards to respond to and talk about or just have an organcie discussion.