The "We Don't Do Mainstream" Film Group Message Board DISCUSSION FORUM › 10 Must-See Movies at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival

10 Must-See Movies at the 2012 Toronto Film Festival

Roger
user 3183958
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Post #: 98
This looks like an interesting Top 10 list for the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival (from a Los Angeles perspective).

10 Must-See Movies at TIFF 2012

I'd be curious if people agree with this list - I see that there's a new Terrence Malick film on there - or feel that there are other films screening that are more deserving of Top 10 status.
Donald S.
dfs_toronto
Toronto, ON
Post #: 47
"Rust and Bone" looks good ("A Prophet" was great). But most of these films will be on the big screen here in Toronto within weeks of TIFF, they are big Hollywood releases. Not that that means I won't be seeing some of them (looking forward to "Looper") but I prefer to TIFF with films that this will likely be my only chance to see on the big screen, like the latest Korean revenge film (there's always a new Korean revenge film).

Midnight Madness looks to be shaping up well, with "Judge Dredd" with Karl Urban in the title role, "Aftershock" with Eli Roth, and "No One Lives" personal must-sees.