This group is designed for women in their 30's and 40's who live in Milwaukee and surrounding areas.
The goal of the group is to get out, meet new people, make new friends, check out places, and just be active. The sky is the limit!
All relationship statuses are welcome. Those who are single, coupled, married, and moms feel free to check us out! We are also LGBT friendly!!
If you are interested in joining this group, please read the following 5 requirements:
• ORIENTATION-You will have to meet the founder, Angela (and potentially other new or current members) for a short introduction to how our group works, how the site works and what is expected of members.
• DUES-I have to pay Meetup for this group to be active. Therefore, a $10 annual due is required to participate in our group to offset what comes out of my pocket. Any extra funds will be used towards a group event.
• RSVP-ALWAYS UPDATE YOUR RSVP! Be respectful of people's time and effort and comment, call, text, or update your rsvp if you cannot make an event. This site keeps stats of attendance and I ask questions of hosts regularly. If you are a no show, you will be removed from the group.
• PHOTO-Please have a recent, clear, full face photo of yourself so we know who to expect and look for at events. If you do not comply, you will not be approved.
• SELLING-There is no selling allowed. Please refrain from using this group to gain customers and build your personal business. No one likes to be pressured by a sales pitch and it deters attendance. You will be banned from the group indefinitely.
Thanks for looking us up and I hope we can help put some variety in your life!