addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Women In Networking "WIN" - Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: WISH - (POD Meetup) until another location can be found

Meetup Cancelled: WISH - (POD Meetup) until another location can be found

Margaret K.
MargaretKahn
Group Organizer
Flower Mound, TX
WISH - Women Improving ourSelves with Heart (Business/Personal), scheduled to occur on Monday, February 7, 2011 10:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly. 

** Please note that Arlene Young (your event hostess) has notified me that they need to cancel the WISH group meetups until another location can be found to host this event.  

Cindy Jones, Arlene Young and the other organizers of this event have done an outstanding job supporting and helping other Women In Business and I know many of our WIN! Members will miss this event. 

If you have suggestions for other events or meetups to help support Women In Business or would like to plan your own POD (Powerful Outgoing Diva) meeting - please let me know so we can help you get it started and promoted through the WIN!(Women In Networking) meetup.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/WIN-Connection/suggestion/­ 

As always, I am here to help you anyway I can.  Please let me know.

Margaret