addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women In Networking "WIN" - Meetup Group Message Board › Request for Assistance

Request for Assistance

Margaret K.
MargaretKahn
Group Organizer
Flower Mound, TX
I hope 2013 is getting off to a great start for all you WINners!

. . . Watch what will happen when we all WIN! together!

I am writing with a request for volunteers.  WIN has been around since 2006 and have been very active at times where we have had some great times and done a lot of business.  At other times, it has been less active there has been very little involvement.

We all know we get out a return for what we put into things and it is no different with WIN!

WIN-Connection is made up of a lot of great women and businesses.  I have been contacted by others and we agree . . .  We are being led to make 2013 a turning point for the group.  We cannot do it alone*, nor, do we want to!

We encourage you to plug in and help with the direction of where we will go.  You will get to celebrate the results and see how it can help you personally and with your business!  I promise!

Please contact me if you are interested in being on the planning team.  It requires your attendance at a meeting where we will discuss the direction for WIN and you can decide after that the role you want to play.  Our goal is to see how we can increase the return and benefits to our members and their businesses!

Kindest Regards & Many Blessings for a very prosperous 2013!

*Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NIV)

12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

So, watch what will happen when we all WIN! together.