addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Women In Networking "WIN" - Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Women In Networking "WIN" Meeting - Friday, February 27 - West P

New Meetup: Women In Networking "WIN" Meeting - Friday, February 27 - West Plano POD

Barbi A.
user 4089877
Boca Raton, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Women In Networking "WIN" - Meetup Group!

What: Women In Networking "WIN" Meeting - Friday, February 27 - West Plano POD

When: February 27, 2009 11:45 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hi Ladies!

I am so sorry that I am getting this email out so late. I went out of town, but that is no excuse and I am truly sorry for this late notice. Our meetings are always on the last Friday of the month. We had a good turn-out last meeting, and I am hoping for the same this month (in spite of my late notice...)! Our 10-minute speaker will be Cindy Jones, so you won't want to miss this one! Also, as always, we will each have time to talk about ourselves and our business and share ideas. You will let the group know what would be a good referral for you, so we can be on the lookout all month to try to get you referrals. WIN is women helping other women to grow their business! Please RSVP whether you can make it or not. Feel free to bring a friend, if you would like. See you Friday!! Thanks!

Learn more here:
http://businessnetwor...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Ann,
I will be there, This thing won't let me say yes only no so I give up! I'll send you a message instead..
Perhaps it is late and the system is crazy you think?
See you later ok?
Terry Krawitz
903-815-1066