WNC Survival and Thrival Group Message Board › Land Purchase Opportunity/Permaculture Community

Land Purchase Opportunity/Permaculture Community

Arthur F.
ArthurFreeman
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Here's a note from some dear friends of mine.  They are looking for like-minded people to work with them in establishing homes and gardens based on permaculture principles.
Read on and you may contact them directly with the e-mail addresses at the bottom.
Peace Family,
Art

Hello from Tree and Kell,
...just dropping you a note to let you know Kelly and I have found a 21 acre parcel of land just four and one half miles from Pack Square downtown Asheville. This is the place we have been looking for and it is time to invite others who may want to consider being part of the development of this property. We wanted to let you and your wife know in the event you may be interested.  We also felt you may know of others who may be excited about getting involved in the development of this property.
I have let go of my place in Henderson County and Kelly has a buyer for her home here in Savannah. The closing is set for mid September. The buyers will not take occupancy until November 1. and at that time we are going to be moving into one side of a duplex Kelly owns in Savannah for the winter.
In the coming months we are looking forward to working on community design, seeking investors and developing options for those who are interested in investing and being part of the development of the property. We are in the early stages of moving this project forward. We are also searching for others with similar interest in  creating a sustainable way to develop the property by using permaculture practices. It is also very clear we want to promote healthy lifestyle practices and generate livelihood by managing the property to manifest these intentions.
If you  folks are interested or know of others who may be interested we would gladly welcome the opportunity to discuss and explore ways you or others could be part of this exciting opportunity to join this endeavor. Any  and all leads to such folks or networking opportunities to market this project would be welcomed. We are currently planning to be in the Asheville area mid september and will be available to discuss this further with you or others at that time.
we look forward to and are ready to receive any guidance, mentoring, suggestions or recommendation for moving this vision and dream forward. This is very exciting for us and we feel very fortunate to have someone like yourself and others who have set the stage for supporting our intentions and efforts to create community on this property and settle into the larger Asheville community.
Best regards,
Kelly and David Tree
garden_muse@comcast.net­
tallgreentreee@gmail.com­
Kelly 912-398-7852
Tree 828-776-2410