New date, time and location!
The Western New York iPhone Developers' Group now meets at 6:30pm on the second Wednesday of each month at Z80 Labs, in the Buffalo News building at 1 News Plaza. If you arrive late and find the doors locked, call Curtis at[masked] to be let in.
6:30pm - 6:45pm: Meet new people, decide what we want to cover.
6:45pm - 7:45pm: Introductory topics/tutorial sessions if new iOS developers are present and interested.
7:45pm - 9:00pm: Intermediate/advanced topics, code reviews, demos, etc.
9:00pm - whenever: Hang out, socialize, hack, conspire, scheme, whatnot.
The WNY iPhone Developers' Meetup welcomes anyone who is interested in iPhone/iPad development. Whether you're new to the platform or a seasoned pro, we try to make sure that everyone gets something out of each meetup.
Topics we typically discuss include:
* Finish an app recently? Congratulations! Give us a demo and we'll celebrate together.
* Learned any intermediate/advanced iPhone APIs, open source libraries, or coding tricks lately? Teach us!
* Curious about an API or technology? Ask the group. Someone probably has some relevant experience they can share.
* Stuck on a bug? We'll try to fix it together, and maybe we'll all learn something new.
* Working on an app and want constructive criticism? We can put it up on the projector and review your UI or your code.
* Not sure about the best way to approach some problem? Let's talk about it.
* What are the most successful strategies and tactics for marketing an app? Let's share what we've learned.