June 22, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
We're super excited for our WOD together!
We meet every Saturday from 9-10:15 am. Come check out our awesome CrossFit WOD and have a great time getting into the best shape of your life! All levels of fitness are welcome with us.
- Ahmed is our certified CrossFit instructor and uses Body Weight techniques such as Pull-ups, Push-Ups, Burpees, Double Unders, combined with Running to provide an amazing full body workout. Everything is scalable.
- Kelly is our certified Yoga instructor, she focuses on breath awareness while increasing flexibility in all major joints and muscle groups, including the Spine. Yoga will aid in recovery and help to balance the body, mind, and spirit.
- Jason will be helping individuals set and meet their personal goals. Also, he will be giving instruction on running techniques to decrease time and the likelihood of injuries.
We'll meet at Cupertino Middle School for our 15 min warm-up, 45 min WOD, and 15 min of yoga.
What to bring:
- Running gear (shorts, shirt and shoes...or rain gear if needed)
- Water Bottle
- Yoga mat
- A desire to have fun within a supportive group!
Saturday is our Free Community Class.